Hello There Lovelies!
It only takes 15 minutes to cook a tasty dish for your toddler , it may even encourage your little one to try new flavours. I was lucky enough to have received a hamper full of halal goodies from Najma foods . Incase you didn’t know Najma offer a range of tasty halal ‘ready to eat’ and ‘ready to cook’ chilled products , all of which are available to buy from major supermarkets throughout the UK.
LET’S GET STARTED!
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1 chopped onion
- Najma Chicken Chunks
- Tomato Puree
- * 1 Bayleaf / 1 Cardamon (optional)
- Grated cheese
- Coriander (optional)
1. Cook your pasta in boiling water for 10-12 mins or according to packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Add the chopped onions and cook until golden brown.
4. (Optional) Add cardamon , bay leaf and oregano
5. Don’t forget to check on your pasta and drain when ready.
6. Back to cooking – Add the main ingredient , delicious Najma chicken chunks!
7. Stir your tomato Puree into pan give it a quick mix before adding your cooked pasta.
8. Leave to cook on medium to low heat.
9. Garnish your pasta with grated cheese or coriander. (I added both )
Tip: Don’t forget to remove your bay leaf and cardamon before serving your little prince or princess!
What’s your favourite pasta dish ?
Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this post but I was sent a hamper of Najma Food products for review purposes. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Please click here for full disclosure statement